- Stay at Five-Star Hotels
- $3,600 per person, double occupancy *
- Cost includes expert guides, site fees, and more
- Open to all new and existing donors at all levels **
You've heard from your children, grandchildren, and friends' children about the magic of the Taglit-Birthright Israel experience—many call it "life changing." Isn't it time you found out for yourself what makes the trip so extraordinary? Even if you've been to Israel before, you haven't seen this Israel. Join us from June 23‑29, 2014, to explore Israel through the lens of Birthright Israel trip participants as they discover the land and its people, and build a connection to their Jewish heritage.
Get on the bus. Meet our trip participants, including Israeli soldiers. Find out why this journey is changing the Jewish future.
We guarantee you will also be transformed and create memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.
For more information, view the complete itinerary, send an email to email@example.com, or call (646) 833‑1311.
For help making flight arrangements, please contact Claude Hakim at Field Travel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (212) 682-6294.
For help booking private excursions before and after the Mission, please contact Mordechai Ben Shushan at Da'at by emailing email@example.com or by calling (888) 811-2812.
||Does not include airfare
||Suggested donation of $3,000
Kim & Marc Schwartz (Chicago), Ali & Zach Shuman (Rancho Santa Fe), Wendy & Steven Shenfeld (New York), Keri & Stuart Zaro (Westchester).
- See Israel with the experts: Taglit-Birthright Israel. Our trip is appropriate for first-timers and veteran travelers alike. Interact with Taglit-Birthright Israel groups all along the way.
- Learn about Taglit-Birthright Israel's educational approach and see it in action as we visit the National Military Cemetery on Mt. Herzl with Birthright Israel participants and the Israeli soldiers that travel with them.
- Experience a festive Kabbalat Shabbat in the Old City of Jerusalem with Taglit-Birthright Israel participants.
- Visit an IDF base to interact with Taglit-Birthright Israel participants and base commanders. Hear about the trip's impact on the IDF and explore the Iron Dome, Israel's missile defense system.
- Engage in a dialogue with Knesset members about the role of religion in Israeli society.
- Enjoy a special seminar at the new City of David excavations with the lead archeologist.
- Take part in a Vintner’s Journey through the Judean Hills wine trail. Enjoy a tasting and dialogue with wine makers from the region.
- Meet new friends while discovering the magic of Taglit-Birthright Israel.
- And so much more...view the itinerary »